Vital-Force-Ancient-Energy-Secrets-for-Modern-Life-smaller
Hay House

Why do some people thrive while others just get by?

What’s their secret to peak performance and maximum happiness?

Vital force. The edge for more life.

Learn More

About the Book

What if 2% of your day could optimize the other 98% of your day?

 

Rajshree Patel is a former federal prosecutor who discovered the ancient wisdom of India by accident. She opened over 600 meditation centers and has inspired hundreds of thousands of people worldwide to greater happiness and more success.
  • In just 5 minutes, change how you think, feel, and act.
  • Find out how a 2-minute breathing technique can eradicate stress from your brain and your body.
  • Do this one thing before bed to change the quality of your sleep.
  • Discover the little-known secret to success and happiness…hint, more energy.
  • Learn why you don’t have to empty your mind to meditate.
  • Discover why traditional mindfulness meditation may not be your best path to inner peace.

The Power of Vital Force is a practical pathway to the unlimited source of energy and intelligence that exists beyond the thinking and reasoning mind.

Order Now

Read An Excerpt

 

About the Author

Hi, I’m Raj.

It’s hard to imagine I once worked as a prosecutor with the US attorney’s office in the Los Angeles District Attorneys office. I didn’t know it then, but I was running on empty. I barely had enough power to get through the things I had to do, let alone the things I wanted to do. I was going through the motions of life but somehow lacking the joy and the enthusiasm I once knew.

Back in 1989, a chance meeting with spiritual master Sri Sri Ravi Shanker changed all that. Who could have guessed a few moments a day could change how I think, feel, act, and up-level my happiness quotient? Since that chance meeting, I have traveled the globe teaching that ancient wisdom of India to hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life.

I’ve had the privilege of working with Fortune 500 CEOs, celebrities, parents and students to help them manage their mind and emotions and to live a more resilient and fulfilled personal as well as professional life. In addition, I’ve had the opportunity to conduct programs for organizations such as Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, Lyft, NBC Universal, LinkedIn, Gap, The World Bank, Shell Oil, Morgan Stanley, Harvard University, MIT and many more.

Witnessing the transformation in hundreds and thousands of lives, I was inspired to write The Power of Vital Force. The book not only demystifies the ancient wisdom of India but also makes the tools and techniques practical and accessible for daily, modern life. I continue to up-level the lives of thousands of individuals, couples, groups, and organizations as I transform my own life through the beautiful wisdom of Vedanta.